Orlando World Center Marriott invites everyone to “Slide Through Summer”
Orlando World Center Marriott invites friends and families to stop squandering vacation days and live it up with a “Slide Through Summer” escape in one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations where the most difficult decision includes whether to do it all or simply relax poolside. This amenity filled, all-inclusive two-night stay starts at $1,200 for travel now – Sept. 4, 2017, and includes two connecting guest rooms along with premium perks and endless options for entertainment for guests of all ages.
“Slide Through Summer” • Now – Sept. 4, 2017
Promo Code: SPU
· Two connecting guest rooms
· Selection of one of the following for two:
– Round of Golf at Hawks Landing Golf Club
– 50-minute signature spa treatment
– Two-hour Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf lesson
· Daily breakfast for two adults and two children, ages 12 and under
· Kids eat free for lunch and dinner with paying adult
· Mermaid or Shark Academy for two children
· Half-day of Kids Club supervised recreation program for two children ages 4-12
· Premium poolside seating for nightly laser light show
· Complimentary self-parking
Upon arrival, vacationers catch a glimpse of spacious accommodations as they drop off luggage in connecting guest rooms. Thanks to an extensive activity guide listing all recreational activities available on-property, guests of all ages easily choose entertainment suited to their interests. The Mermaid and Shark Academies are perfect for children looking to enjoy the abundance of sunshine while experiencing life underwater with a tail, while back on dry land, youngsters enjoy face painting and festive arts-and-crafts. Golf enthusiasts are treated to a round on championship courses at one of the premier golf resorts in all of Orlando or a two-hour lesson at the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf. For a more luxurious experience full of relaxation, vacationers enjoy a rejuvenating treatment at the fully renovated, full-service boutique Spa at Orlando World Center. After working up an appetite during the day’s fun activities, family members come together to indulge at several mouthwatering restaurants and lounges right on-property – kids even eat free with a paying adult. Guests will end the day enjoying premium poolside seating as the laser light show transforms the evening sky into a kaleidoscope of vibrant colors. Make this summer one to remember by experiencing all Orlando World Center Marriott has to offer.
Towering above more than 200 prime central Florida acres, the world’s largest Marriott, Orlando World Center Marriott offers experiences that are a “World Beyond Compare.” Featuring everything on-premise from the Falls Pool Oasis to a championship golf course, Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club, a full service spa and fitness center, more than 450,000 sq. ft. of event space, as well as 10 taste-tempting restaurants and lounges. In this magnificent locale, with year’ round average temperatures sitting at 78°, the 2,009-room resort is located only 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World® and just minutes from SeaWorld® Orlando, Discovery Cove®, Aquatica™, LEGOLAND® and Universal Studios® Orlando.
For additional information on Orlando World Center Marriott or to book a reservation, call 1-800-380-7931 or visit www.worldcentermarriott.com. To engage with the resort online, visit Facebook.com/worldcenter, Instagram.com/orlandoworldcenter or Twitter.com/worldcenter.
* Based on availability. Offer subject to change. Two-night minimum stay required. Taxes not included. No cash value or credit for unused portion of package. Some activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather. Package is only available May 29-Sept.4, 2017.